Thursday, November 24, 2011

Footbal football and football again.


Salam semua~~~

Frankly speaking, im not a football fans..

I don’t even know football rules


But rite now I shoud say,

I love FOOTBALL

Crazy?? I know that’s me, new born of me (*evil laugh)

Everything starts because of one of my classmates.

Thnks to WAN HAFIZAH WAN DERAMAN, she introduced to me about football since she is a huge sports fans..

Eventhough i play sport, but im n

ot addicted or huge fans of sport

(thts wat I always say )

Btw, during this holiday,

Malaysia played few matches ( mala

ysia vs indonesia, Malaysia vs syria)

I couldnt believe it that I watched both matches.

Whatever it is ….

I just wanna say

A BEST OF LUCK FROM ME TO ALL OF U GUYS

PLAY WELL FOR THE FUTURE


AND GOOD LUCK!!!



No comments: