Monday, July 29, 2013

CHALLENGES


Salam..
Everyday is  a new lesson.
Start with fresh day. Think positive no skeptical minded and always think that Allah is always with us..
…………………………………………………………………………………………………………

Practicum phase 2 make me feel the real situation of being a teacher. It is not easy like what people thought. People may seen this as simple as ABC.. but the reality..urghhh!!!!!!!

Case 1: im having a difficulty to understand my students’ feeling
Case2 : im not patience enough to control my student.
Case3: I really cant understanding why they cant really understand what I thought them. I think the lesson is simple.
Case4: the most worst case scenario, I failed in controlling my class  (Im not giving up)


See. ..being teacher is not easy people!

“Teaching is not a work to be done but it is a pleasure.”

                                            

No comments: